Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Most Innovative--aka Weirdest--Pick-up line ever





My first full night in Thailand, the gang and I got dressed up and went to downtown Patong in search of some good nightlife. Eventually, we found a bar (which I can't remember the name of) with live rock music...I think it was called Rock'n'roll Bar or something...Anyway, we were all sitting at a table talking and enjoying the live music when this kiwi walks over and plucks out one of my hairs--a hair that was still attached to my head, I might add. My (obvious) response? "OW!! What's wrong with you?! What are you doing?" (but also laughing b/c it was probably the craziest way anyone's ever introduced themselves before) "Well, I liked your hair...and I wanted to meet you..." Ok so really idiotic I realize, but he totally cracked me up...AND he was super attractive AND had a gorgeous New Zealand accent...so I didn't mind so much and spent the rest of our time there talking to and dancing with him...Good times! 

I've got no pictures of the Kiwi (sad), but I did get a few shots from that night, as you can see above...

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well, your albino hair IS one of your most striking features.... :)

Carissa Peck said...

Ahh you're friends with jennifer I LOVE that girl :-)

surfchic1983 said...

she is pretty awesome