Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things...



Here is a collection of quotes I've taken from students (both essays and things they've said in class)...

About family...(4th and 5th grade, age 10-11 international age/11-12 Korean age)

My father is a housewife. 

My mom is fat and really funny, and is a nagger.

My father is fat. My mother is diligent. My sisters are the worst. I love my family, but my sisters are unpleasant.

My sister who is in 8th grade is irritable...Maybe she is in puberty. 

My sister is sometimes stupid, but she is kind.

About school life...(5th grade)

But I do my school try test weekend, so my mood is not very good. (I had my school practice test this weekend, so I'm in a bad mood).

Lunch is liberty hour. I'm fighting boys. But that's funny. (Lunch is free time. I fight with boys during lunch and it is fun).

I don't like social study and Korean, or when I get scrumbled from the teacher. (I don't like Social Studies or Korean, or when I get scolded by the teacher).

I have many friends. My nickname is sexy guy in the school.

I'm many have friends. But I have not girlfriend. Because many shes is ugly. (I have many friends, but I don't have a girlfriend because many girls are ugly.)

My teacher says to me, "Your brain is very good. But your mouth is very noisy."

Other...

Pandas are fat and round. My mother looks like a panda.

We don't need cats because cats just make humans unhappy. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey... my nickname is "sexy guy" too! And sometimes I get scrumbled... because MY mouth is too noisy... it seems I have a lot in common with fifth grade boys...

surfchic1983 said...

travis, you crack me up!!!